T-I-R-E-D!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Yo.. It since quite awhile since i last blogged! So welcome me back, won't u guy? haha.. -.-
Hope you guys will be happy to see my lengthy posts again! haha.. So these are some of the things i had been doing these weeks..
7am wake up.. 9-5 Sch! 7-11 Work.. 2-3am slp! then the routine goes on agaain and agaain.. I'm feeling so tired! But a strange thing is that, i had never worn out! And now, i finally know wad it meant for when i'm weak, then i can say i'm strong! I no longer depend on my strenght anymore! I felt sickly these few weeks, which led to my constant (pon-ing) of sch! And what i can tell you is, my grades are getting from bad to worst liao! Now my grades are filled with the letter Fantasic! lol!
I duno why i'm feeling abit depressed now! I felt that i no longer able to express myself out! And become more and more anti-social liao.. The Me, the JJ you see now, you may feel it's kinda not like me anymore! i duno it's for good or bad! I'm thinking of a lot of things.. And some of the time, i just feel like massacre everyone in the sch and end my miserable days! Sch and work had became a torturing routine! I dragged myself to sch in the morning.. then to work in the evening.. I'm really not happy! =(
I'm Very tired everyday! But i dun have a choice! No matter wad, i'm gonna work harder.. =)Even though i'm goin to be more tired! I know my God loves and cares for me! I know my breakthrough is ard de corner! I'm gonna be happy! I'm gonna work hard! And i'm not afraid to Work Hard!!!! I know wadeva i sow today, i shall reap it someday! ALL the BEST to Myself!! JIA YOU! I CAN DO IT!!
One last thing! If you guys say that you are my friends, please encourage me, rather than pulling me down k? Help me to be happy again! =) And be there when i need you guys! I will appreciate you guy to do so! But i want you guys to know that, no matter wad comes may, just a call from you.. When u need me, no matter where i am, or wad i'm doin.. i will rush down and stay by you! But hope you guys will do de same too.! As i'm really sick and tired of trying to win ur attentions.. and i dun wan to do it anymore.. If you guys say you are my friends.. prove it to me by ur actions! Sorry for being so frank! but these are the words that comes out of my heart!
Sorry for such a long complaining post, but i really need a place to vent out, and to express my feelings.. I felt so tortured suppressing them! Hope ya guys can understand how i'm feeling now! A warning to you guys now..! I'm very sensitive now, one insensitive word or sentence may triggle the atomic bomb in me! So do take note of ur words or things you say to me, as i really dun wish that you guys will see the other side of me, doing things that will shock you guys for life! haha.. not that extreme la, but i dun wanna blow up, nor i wanna vent my angers on you guys! I just need some kind souls that will help me out of my slight depression, but i'll be fine.. i know i'll! I'm just t-i-r-e-d that all! Thanks for reading this post!
Your BRo
JJ
The more i work hard for my future now! The more beautiful is my future! After bitter, life will come back to sweetness.. But it never the other way ard! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:11 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]