<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired..

Friday, July 20, 2007


OH DAMN IT~!! I HATE TO BE SICK!!! SERIOUSLY, IT SUCKS AND IT SUCKS TO THE CORE.!! JUST THE FEELING OF IT MAKES ME GO NUTS! AND I DUNO WHY HAVE I GOT TO BE SICK ALL THE TIME AND NEVER FEEL BETTER!! I HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT!!!!!!!!!! I JUST FEEL LIKE THROWING AWAY MY OWN BODY AND FIND A NEW ONE! ONE WITH NO DISEASES OR PAINS... AARGGHHHH!!!!!!


Haix... Please Pardon me of my screamings above.. It's just expressions of my frustrations and anger! Erm.. So i had been feeling sicky these few mths and things ain't getting better.. I just HATE to be sick or to feel sick.. I'm really tired and worn out by these sudden aches and diseases on my flesh.. I Felt so weak and helpless while struggling with all these things without people actually sincere cared for me.. No one, not a single one understands or tried to be in my shoes and thought for me.. The pains i go thru, is indescribable.. The tiredness i go thru, the hurts i go thru, the insensitive words i had to bear! Seriously, I had enough of all these CRAPS!
Sometime, Life is so torturing for me! Both Mentally and Physically.. I would not know what i would have done if I did not have God with me.. I think i would had been dead by now? I know it's kind of negative here, but seriously.. i just wanna express my feeling.. Had been bottling them for a long long time! I just wanna release them, before i do crazier things.. =X


No one bothered or even tried to care about my feelings and stuffs.. People can be so insensitive in their words, and they dun bother to think abt the other person's feeling.. Their words can be so hurting, and without knowing their words can deal great damage to one's life.. They so childish and selfish! All they know is "I, ME AND MYSELF"..


No one cares.! No one bothered to be sensitive to me and my feelings.. And it doesnt mean that i did not voice out, means i'm weak and can be easily bullied.. I like to keep my feeling intact and within myself.. I dun like to show it out, but it doesnt mean i dun have feeling rite!


THINK for goodness sake! And wake up your ideas! Stop thinking for YOURSELF and Think for others, Care for them.. Be sensitive when you talk to them.. God had given us a brain to think, So use it! Think before you talk! Listen to other first and discern how they are feeling! Before you speak! Forsake childishness, as you are all grown ups liao! Be matured in your thinkings!


Erm.. i'm nt trying to say everyone of you are no good or what.. this is just my frustrations la! I needa release them all out.. And these words doesnt not apply to all of you guys.. Hope none of you will feel offended la.. so that's abt all bah.. =)


JIA JUN
"Live without regrets"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:43 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]