Monday, July 23, 2007
Ytd, in the morning went to work.. Jason was the incharge of the shift, WA Liao he is so nice can? Working with him is like playing? No stress one! But the works are still done la, the productiveness is still there.. But there is fun in working.. I was sick then when I was working ytd.. The idiotic Migraine headache was giving me a bad day.. But Jason made my day fine and enjoyable.. I think if it’s another incharge ytd, I was sure to be sent home de..
Btw, I did smth damn stupid la, a super stupid STUN! LOL.. Wa kao.. Was scheduled to work at 11am.. But yet I went to store at 9am, thinking I’m working at 9am.. =.= Zzz… WTH LA.. I’m so that blur lor and dumb la.. I can like sleep longer! And feel better for the day.. I also duno wad got into my head, maybe is I too ON liao.!! That’s was wad Jason said to me.. haha.. So, I just slack at the store, and went loitering ard IMM.. LOL.. But very sian.. Most of the stores are not open yet.. SO, oh well nth to do, just walk ard in the store and do some facing ups.. FOC working.. haha.. After that clock in for work.. Then work, work and work.. Finally 3pm liao.. Went off and home sweet home.. =)
Going to update another post about wad happened at the later part of the day.. About my gathering with my super old friends.. My primary school friends.. Missed them lots.. some of them is like after 7 long years never see liao one.. but had a great time.. Catch my next entries.. My laptop no batt liao.. wahaha.. Take care guys.. =)
Jia Jun
"Life is interesting, yet boring.. so contradicting.. =("
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:34 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]