EmO-inG...... Emo eMo emO EmO EMO
Friday, October 19, 2007
Hmmm.. these days i had been feeling very eMo all of a sudden, dun ask me why.. I want to know the reason too.. Maybe due to some self-reflections i did.. I realize how imperfect i am, so many areas i need to change.. I can say, after these few months, i had changed a lot, became much matured le.. I think more, reflect more, change more.. For the better of cos, and i just want to keep on going like this.. =)
I'm very confused about issues.. I'm saddened by the truth behind it.. Perhaps, I'm just running away from my problems.. It's time to stand up and confront my circumstances! or vice visa it will confront me.. Things are going so wrong and i duno why.. i'm really feeling low and discouraged.. But when the going get tough, tough gets the going! I wanna bash through, breakthrough and get my victories.. Easy to say though, but it's just so hard to do.. Sometime, i really feel like giving up.. But then, i know where to go for my time of need.. I have my refuge and peace in God.. I'm running to Him, in time of need, and troubles.. And the beautiful thing is, He's always there.. I always find renewed strength to carry on in Him.. I'm never lonely with Him.. "He never leaves nor forsake us", "He never failed us"...
The problem is not with God, but with Us, humans.. We are as dumb,stupid, childish, naive as we can be.. One word to describe my feeling, Human, "sucks!", and they Suck big time..! The stupid thing about we human is, we always take things for granted.. We are not thankful in heart.. We are never satisfied with the things we have.. We fail to credit to those who work so hard to come out with something, and we just take it and pass it off as our own.. We don't appreciate what others had done for us.. We take things for granted.. We take and take and take.. But never give in return.. Takers but never givers.. Selfish and self-centered.. Everything is, I, Me and Myself.. Our attentions were never put in anywhere but on ourself.. What the heck is becoming of us? How can we have a better place to live? Life is so short to be lived bitterly and miserably.. Just an blink of eye, we might just be lying in the coffin..
But my question will be, what had we done for others around us and for the society? Are we making any difference in anyone's life? OR Are we just so self-centered and selfish that we do not even give a damn to others around us? Can't we just stop by a person who's in need, stretch out our hands to life them up? When we reach heaven one day, when we turn back, will there be anyone who will thank us for what we had did for them, or we would just see no one? I'm tired of going through the motion and moving aimlessly, it's time to let ourselves go, and move on and make a difference in another's life.. The best reward i would seek in my life, will be the the fruits bear by the people we helped.. All i want is when i go back to heaven, having Jesus saying, "well done, good and faithful servant"..
I want to feel content and be contented with the things I have now, putting interest in another person, making people's day bright, loving the people around me.. "To find a wound and heal it, to find a need and meet it.." All i know i have to do is to focus, not on myself, but to focus on people around me.. Making a difference in their life, helping them to find their destiny in life.. This is my dream, the world would be a better place to live.. i'm just left with 22,630 days (until 80 years old) to live on earth, 543,120 hours left to be still breathing the air of this world. Indeed, "teach me to number my days that i may gain wisdom in my heart"... Who am i to say, my life is just my life? My life belongs to all, all that around me.. ultimately, it belong to You! It's not about me, but all about them.. "Teach me how to love, just the way You had loved me..", "teach me how to live.."........
These are just some of my reflections.. My thoughts, and my desires, the cries of my heart.. My heart is burdened.. My heart is heavy.. My heart is weary and tired.. But Lord, i seek your strength, "not by my strength, not by my might, but by Your Holy Spirit"... I know, i will mount up as a eagle and soar with You in the sky.. My victory is in You Lord..!
Jia Jun
"Why are you living who you are?
What's your destiny?"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:36 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]