Some great man said this, "the only constant in life is CHANGE..."
Rev AR. Bernard said, "If you don't lead change, change will lead you."
I said, "we can't go back to the past and change our history, but we begin now and change our future."
Bible says,"Repent, for the kingdom of God had arrived."
Since 2008 had just come.. It's time for some changes here and there.. These few days, I had been struggling very hard, I thinking through and making the hardest decision ever in my life.. Things had been supernaturally tough for me, i duno why.. The temptation is getting stronger and stronger each day.. Someone tell me what to do please, I think wont be able to make it so much longer.. I'm so tired of everything.. How come, whenever things got better for just a little while, something worst get in the way for me.. I'm feeling so lost and helpless now.. No one there, I feel so lonely..
However, i came out with some thought and solutions.. As i thought to myself, since I can't change my situation, or circumstances.. At least I'm still in control, all i have or can do is to change myself.. I really need to change, I must change.. If we fail to change, change will fail to change.. If we dun lead changes, changes will lead us.. I dun want to come to a point where, i can do not but follow where change will bring me to, to do things i do not want to do, a place i dun want to be.. As some wise Chinese saying said, "if you had know what will happen in future, why do the things you do now that will lead you to that results.. If I can change who I'm going to be in future and I know how, why dun I do or not do that.. Whenever a decision is made, a change of direction will take place, and the change of direction will lead to a change of actions, and the change of actions will lead to a change of destiny!!!!
So the main point is, I need to make some solid decisions, to change my direction and then my destiny! I duno what to do and how to do it.. But my eyes are on you God.. You have a plan for me, and i know it, please tell me and i will change, to be who You want me to be.. to live a brand new life with new beginning, and a new ending.. To be new Jia Jun, and no longer the Jia Jun of old.. A JJ that's filled with love, peace, hope, joy, presence of God, anointing of God and with the kingdom of God upon him. . This my resolution of the new year, may this be a great beginning of a great journey and the best year yet for me.. Jia you! All the best JJ! I can do it, because Nike say so! JUST DO IT! =)