<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Woot.. "O"ooooooo Levels Tml..!!!!!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Hmmm.. i think what hit some of the people nowadays or maybe should say today, is the knowledge of something super scary and powerful is coming out soon! hahahahah.. you guys shld know what i mean yea? lol.. Hmmm.. I'm more worried for my Bro than he does for himself.. zzz.. He everything also, "I duno.. He shld go eat some shit man.. hmm.. Not that i want to worry.. Just imagine what my mum keep naggin abt? Not to him but to me.. arghhh.. So so so irritated by my bro's BIG A.. My gosh.. I got a feeling he just got himself attached.. LOL.. Duno why leh, he become very secretive these days.. haha.. smellleddd some ratttsss.. haha..

Ok.. I'm so so so excited for what's gonna happen tml.. having to see ppl crying or laughing makes me feel, hmmm.. I duno.. just feels good.. ahahha.. Ok, i'm abit saddist la.. lol.. I wonder what's my grades for "Eng and Math" sia... Hopefully It's gonna be some good Letters and no. LOL.. Ok, and now back to worries for my bro's future.. Argghh.. I wonder what will become of him sia.. hahah.. Ok.. stop all those Singish.. lol..

In ending, just wanna wish all those who are getting their results tml.. ALL the best!! And Jia you~~!! Hope that all of you guys will get the desire results and getting into the course you like! Good luck! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{5:44 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]