<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Appreciation..

Saturday, January 5, 2008


Hmm.. I think it's really time for me to pen down some of my heart felt feelings for many of you.. People who had made me who i am, people who made my days with joy, people who made a difference in my life.. I'm not sure many of you will read this post or not.. But I hope that thru this post that many of you will truly know what's in my heart.. I seldom do this but for love sake, i'll just do this once.. =)

That 2007 had been a super "bad" year for me, the toughest year i ever been into.. So much of the low tides and down times for me, but I'm glad i had gone thru it with victory in hand.. As Pst Kong once said, If you are still in Christ a day, you are in Victory! You guys are the ones that stayed thru this race and journey tght with me.. I hope 2008 will be a greater year ahead! And really wished that, on this day for next year, i can do this once again, filling it will all your names once again, or even more in the list i pray! But let just do this thing right now alright?

W368:

Bokk: Hey.. I'm seriously impressed with your faith in me girl.. Althou there're so much times where i'm actually am disappointed, frustrated and angry with you and stuffs you do, that i didnt want to listen to your calls and do so much things which i think had hurt you and disappointed you.. I'm really sorry about those things i had done, i believe i had disappointed you so much, somehow you had not known what you can do for me..

I want you to know, your faithfulness and love had impacted me so much.. Without these, I dun think i'll still be who i am, still believing in God and in people.. It's great being with you since your day 1 until now my cgl.. But I'm sorry for not being the person i should be, am really sorry.. My pride and Ego had over took me for some reasons i duno why.. I pray that 2008 will be new beginning of a greater friendship and a journey tght for God's kingdom.. I'll change, really.. But i do need your guidance and help this time round.. I'm believing for a greater breakthrough in my life and in yours too! Keep the fire and love going.. And never forget that it's the little things you had done that made you who you are, your faithfulness in these things had made you great! I believe in this 2008, it'll be the greatest and best year yet for you and the cg! Thanks for everything, you had made a difference in my life..

Mei ling: hey girl.. Thanks for being such a great sister in my life.. through your life, maybe you might not know it, you had taught me numerous of things.. You are the one who taught me how to smile, if you had not known it, and many more.. You had been a pillar of strength for me.. Times when I'm feeling that I'm not making it already in this walk, you are the one who kept me reminded of the goodness of God in my life.. You never fail to make my day with your cheerful smile and joy all these years.. I think it's already 5 years since we are first intro into the church and integrated.. Really thank God for the great memories we had together when we are still in Ru xin cg, N28.. haha.. those days was the greatest days of my life in church, memories i will never be able to forget.. Just wanna say to you that, your faithfulness and love for God kept me keeping on going in this walk with God.. And that without you, there would no longer be me.. Thanks for being such a great friend and a sister to me.. May this 2008 be the greatest years for you and lets walk this walk with our Lord even in a greater measure and fellowship..

Jeryee: i really wanna thank you for everything.. first from you coming to church and then integrated in the church.. You are my only fruit that lasted, and I'm so glad and really thank God for it..! Somehow, i think i had taken for granted of you and might not being a great example i should be.. But i'm really glad that you had stayed thru and fight on with me and the cg these years and indeed you had been a great sister and friend to me.. Althou i dun put these words on my mouth always, but in my heart, everyone of you meant so much to me.. I would have never thot what would happen with you guys.. But your love for God and your faithfulness had shown me that no matter what had happen, i can just keep on going.. It had been years since we known one another, and i believe that one more great year tght will be even better.. haha.. let keep up our faith and lets keep on walking with God and believe for our breakthroughs tght!!


Jon: Yo turdy Bro.. It's great to have known you as a brother.. You had shown me what's faithfulness is abt and your fervency for life is so so indescribable.. Althou the time we spent tght is pretty little, but your love and concern for me never fails to lift me up.. You are strong dude, but you have to really make solid decisions and stick to it.. No excuses, but only discipline.. I knw you can do it de.. Lets grow the cg tght and let show others what is truly Manhood.. To me life without you sometimes in the cg made me feel so inferior.. You know what i mean right? Let believe for more Men to come and join in our fellowship.. And let continue this journey we have with God and in this 2008, lets believe that all our dreams and visions can come to pass.. And May this 2008 be the best year yet for you and I.. Jia You dude!

Les: Hey les! Known you for abt a few mths now.. Time really flies huh? Thanks for all the laughter and joy you had brought into my life.. If not for you, i might not be able experience so much happy moments.. thanks for teaching me how to be passionate once again.. You are the one that made me want to do more and ignites the fire in me.. Althou time spent tght is really very little, but i want you to know.. I care a lot for the cg, thou i dun show it much.. But as i promised you, i will do much more.. 2008 is a brand new year, a brand new beginning for you and I.. Lets believe for greater year filled with greater fun, love and joy.. And let's keep on keeping on alright?

JJ: JJ, JJ!! Thanks for being such a great bro to me! You are more than a friend indeed.. In you i can see a heart which is always in love with God.. Your love for the people can touched my heart.. In you i can see the glimpse of my past.. I really appreciate every little things you had done for me and for the Cg.. Your faithfulness and your thoughtfulness really touches my heart.. You are one person whenever i take a look at you, i'll remind myself that if he can do it, so can i.. You drives me on, you made me want to do more and expect more from myself.. Your passions, your love, your lifestyle.. I'm not one that expresses myself well, but i hope you can look deeper into my heart.. As in my heart, everyone of you meant so much to me.. I hope that in the year of 2008, that it marks a unremarkable new beginning with the cg and with our friendship.. And not forgetting our walk with God tght! Let's not despise the new beginnings, as God had said and will say again... Let believe for a greater year ahead of us! All the best..


The rest, i'll update tml.. am really tired now.. =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:37 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]