<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hmm.. So much wants, but let me just settle my needs.. =)

Tuesday, February 5, 2008


Yo, wazzzzupppp?? hahaha.. Ok, i think i had been MIA for quite some time already, so here's I'm Back!! LOL.. wooot, marking today as the first day of my Long long long holidays! haha.. what a terrific mixture of feelings.. I'm feeling good, sad, and some other indescribable feelings.. Hmmm.. Ok, I just have to find something to dwell upon for this long break of mine.. I really feel like going to work in Adam Khoo's centre, as a trainer.. Hmm.. Hopefully I can enter, I really like this job althou it's very demanding, 16 hrs a day.. haha.. But then again, It's my passion and desire.. Oh well, Just have to let it to God and "fate"?? hahaha..

Ok, just came back from Vivo! Went there with ah lun, and ah yang.. lol.. Hmm.. ok, just had a new membership, all thanks to ah yang.. hmm.. a passionate promoter of Spade.. hahaha.. Dun ever go with him to vivo, he will force you to buy from there de.. hahahahahahha.. My gosh, but it's also a good deal bah.. The promoter in the shop not bad la, good service.. haha.. I bought a T-shirt and a Long-sleeve shirt from there.. Maybe upload my pics next time round.. lol.. Now no time leh.. Ok, the basket ah yang today is a champion.. LOL.. He made me so green in envy la!! WTH, Just imagine going out with him, he spend like 200 plus la! wadeva he like, he just get it.. LOL.. I'm so superb tied down with my limited resources, haiz.. "tong ren, bu tong ming" haha.. Ok, next time, ah yang! I will buy and you will see.. LOL.. Ok, hopefully the day will come! =) Hmm.. wei lun also bought long-sleeve shirt from Domanchi bah, haha.. Meeting Him and Ah xuan tml to go queensway.. Hmm.. hopefully it's gonna be a fruitful trip.. Ok, maybe i really need to get my finance in order soon, cant spend much liao.. Ok, Jia jun, Needs over Wants.. haha..

ok, some random thoughts.. Ok, In one more mth, my 19th birthday is going to come.. Hmm.. wonder what kind of b'dae will i get.. I doubt it's gonna be a good one.. haiz.. I hope that something good is gonabe happening.. really hope so, i hated my previous b'dae.. But then I would be positive towards this one.. Ok, valentine is coming soon! It's gonna be my 6th year of spending it with my own, when is it gonna be when i can celebrate it with the one I Love? For now, I just want to focus on getting myself on track and going on to greater heights first.. This thing can wait.. Jia you! haha.. Ok, to all the single out there.. Just wait a while more, you will begin to find the right one! =) I'm waiting, but dun make me wait too long! hahaha.. All the best, just blog till here can liao.. =) will try to update soon.. =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:24 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]