Deep Deep in Thoughts..........
Friday, March 14, 2008
I duno why, these days i got lots of insights from many things.. They sort of reflects and teaches me what's life is all about and even mirrors of myself.. I began to understand things in the different prospects.. Arghhh, I can't explain with just words.. it's fascinating, it's a whole new kind of things going on.. For now, I suddenly see all my flaws flowing out and presenting themselves to me.. And I began to understand what's the meaning of "how strong you are is equal to your weakest link".. No matter what you can do and focus on, you are always disqualified for your weakest link.. Lets just face the fact, everyone is imperfect! Everyone fails, everyone fumbles.. "Every failure in life can be traced to a failure in character"-- Dr. Robb Thomson
Just now as Pst C.K began to speak, inside of me came revelations of how Jesus lived in His life. He's a servant who leads.. The reason why He came was to serve us, to take our sins upon Him, to died on the cross to wash us clean.. Only when He served, that the power of God began to work miracles! Only when He touch and lay hands on sicks, that they are heal.. He served them, and the power of God came to heal.. That's the anointing, the anointing of servanthood to not man but God! Jesus only did the things the Father did in heaven, He served His Father's will.. "Not My will but thy will be done".. We are called to be the same, to serve God's will! Until we are able to let go and let God, we can never be a servant who leads.. Jesus let go of His authority as being equal to God, His Deity identity and humbled Himself to come all the way from Heaven to earth and took a form as a man. For one reason to love and to serve the Father's will (which is to die on the cross and bring restoration of mankind!) !!
I duno what to say, in my heart.. thousand and one things are running all about in my heart and my mind, I'm so so so flipped upside down! All I can say is, the time has come.. I need to change, lots of areas, so many that i duno how to do it! Promotion gonna come, lives gonna change, history gonna be left behind! In my heart, there's not better than to be filled with the presence and shine with the Glory of my Glorious and Almighty God! I'm not gonna be ashame, but I'm gonna uphold my life and be a life testimony to many.. I'm gonna go forth and bring down and uproot the principalities and the fortress of the darkness!!!
The only solution in life can only be related to the sacrifices of one man, called Jesus.. He will be the only answer to all your heartaches, all your worries, all your needs and every desires in your heart..!! He knows all your troubles, your problems, and He will be the solution for all of them.. When all other things fails, His love and faithfully never fails. He had said, and He will say it to you today, "I had never leave nor forsake you".. It's time for you to get to know Him.. =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:25 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]