shag shag shag!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
ohohohoh.. I just came back from my cg outing, had the most tiring day of all.. haha.. went to play basketball and played some badmintons.. Hmm, it's really been ages since i lasted exercised or play basketball, it's been close to a year, can see how unhealthy it had been for me.. oh well, just shame on me for not being disciplined enough and also been so lazy! But seriously, my back and my shoulders are giving damn lots of pains and cramps, really cannot tahan liao siaz.. maybe, will just pop up to the clinic and have a body check-up..
I wonder what kind of decisions should i make.. I hope i won't make the wrong choice and regret it.. But oh well, life stills need to move on! I dun wish to stay here at this current level.. I want a breakthrough, a new empowered and exciting life ahead of me.. So now, it's really up to God to decide for me! haha.. my best source of answers and solutions in life! =)
Oh no no no, my back is aching like crazy and I'm so super tired and shag! wahh, shldn't have promise to go and support the event tml siaz.. but no choice leh, hopefully it's not as tiring as today can liao.. wonder what's gonna happen.. =)
Until then, take careee my friends! all the best and keep on going alright! jia you jia you! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:50 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]