<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hmm.. I got it! haha..

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


ok.. I think as what I'm so excited about just now or ytd.. Hmm, I just came back from the Interview. Well, I got the job! lol.. But then, i just realise that it's a pretty hard and challenging job for me! But, then.. I'm willing to give it a try! lol.. It's SALES.. And here's are my products.. hopefully you guys can help me out with it! MEANING, BUY FROM ME!

I can ensure you, the products i'm selling is very nice products! Hopefully it'll catch your eyes.. here are some of the products, which I got from the company.. Tag me or sms me, if you guys are interested to buy! thanks!! For the price, i'll update you guys about it, later or tml..

Please visit http://jj-cansell.blogspot.com/ for more information or to order. thanks a million! =)

Here goes,

Firstly.. The Too Tarts.. It's sweets

· Made with real fruit juice

· No refined sugar

· Diabetes friendly

· Fully imported from USA


Secondly, Baby Bottle Pop Candy 2D Max


You may be wondering what a Baby Bottle is. It’s a little bottle, about the size of a small baby food jar, filled with a powdered candy topped with a hard candy nipple top. The top unscrews and has a “stem” that allows you to hold onto the top as you lick it to get it sticky and then dip it into the bottle to coat it with the sour, flavorful powder. The nipple pop has a plastic dome to keep it clean when you’re not eating. And they are super yummy!

Lastly, the best of ALL.. Almond Roca

w If you like Ferrero Rocher, you’ll fall in love with Almond Roca

w Almond Roca... rich buttercrunch toffee center with chocolate coating and almonds... since 1923



Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:59 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]