Okay, I just gotta Fix myself up! =)
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Okay.. I'm decided on getting one thing to be fixed up in my life.. One thing called "Character".. if character fails, everything fails.. It's a foundation for anything to be build in life! Nothing can stand when Character fails.. Almost 100% of failures in life---> Failure in character.. somewhere at one point, something just goes wrong, which caused the failure..
There're lots and lots of areas that are in my life that goes wrong! I need to get to work on them and get my character back on track.. It's not a one day issue, it's a whole life time issue! I need to get the principles of God back into my life and Swear to my own hurts and never change! I'm not gonna say much.. Actions speak louder than words.. Words are cheap! I talked too much in the past, and it's time for a change.. It's time to do and prove it to be true! =)
It's time to take charge of my life, be responsible, be loving, be patient, be kind, be merciful, be joyful, be enjoyable, be all that God wants me to be! Help me out, as I can't do this alone.. So bare with me, but I can promise you.. I'll be changed person! change is good! The only constant in life is changes! =)
"I can do ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST THAT STRENGTHENS ME!"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:11 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]