<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hmm.. Hectic!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Hmmm.. Monday, reopen sch le.. HECTIC!!! It's quite awhile for me having to do the powerpoint slides and doing presentations! haha.. the past feays were full of them, having to crack my brain to think of creative ways to present.. Nah, no more ppt(powerpoint slides) pls!! They are so boring!?!? hahaa.. However for some modules, we had no choice but to do it, cos we really need it to really present our thoughts.. To think about all the past ppts we had done, it like a WOW to many other poly students.. We had to do one per day, and 5 times a week.. 20++ times a month, ard 120++ times per semester! haha.. Maybe you guys just compare the amount of it to your own poly's presentations? i heard that, it's like less than 10 times per sem or month i forgot.. Just imagine the workload we have every.. Although we are called the relax poly, we dun want ppl to name us the "RP" which ppl say, "retarded poly" for retarded students.. Man, we ain't retarded alright? There are 2 groups of ppl in RP.. The relaxed and score low grades or those who work a little more harder and score good grades.. I'm glad to say i proudly belongs to the second group! haha.. I work kind of hard, and i stay serious with my work.. =)

I'm gonna blog about my experiences today.. Something i never expect to happened, kind of discouraged me a lot.. Today, as usual when we are given a problem to solve and understand.. I was really excited after going through the worksheet and some discussions.. I had wild thoughts and i began to challenge my team to follow through.. As we are talking about awakening our senses, the first and foremost sense will be visual senses.. What we can see, yes! We decided to present with pictures and with no words at all.. I was trying to help them to speak up more, feel more confident in they presentation skills.. We had fruitful discussions! My members understand the problem in a clearer way.. Things went smoothly, and the way we want it to be.. Finally, we came up with the presentations slides with pretty much pictures.. We were all very satisfied with it, esp. me! As i was the one editing the slides and the pictures! I spent my entire day editing the presentation, i put into it all that i got.. I done it with great efforts.. However, we had made use of some references from some notes got by my teammate's friend.. We didn't know that it was from the 6thP.. Man, we really don't know! I was rather happy then to have such references as it really helped me to understand the problem in a fuller way.. I was too, busy helping my teammates to understand the references, as it would really help them by doing so!

Ok, the main thing happened.. The whole presentation went quite well, just as i would have imagine it would be.. But the saddening thing happened! I felt so bad and guilty after this.. This was what had happened... As we actually listed one of the points in the references to be our conclusion.. It was the last slide, the last statement we made.. The only few letters we used in the whole presentation.. And to my surprised when my faci saw it and read it.. I felt that she was really blowing up, she said some nasty comments to my group! She said that we had plagiarized the 6thP contents without giving credits.. Man, as i had said previously.. We really do not know it's the 6thP as it happened to us that it was some notes from my teammate's friend. We were trapped with confusions and sadness.. I can see from their eyes, my teammates, traces of sadness.. I felt so guilty by putting that sentences as my conclusion.. I thought that everything was ok and on the right track! And "BLAAM" the shock and the feeling of unbelief spread through my group.. We put in so much efforts and the faci didnt feel it or even appreciated it.. I think that's something that grieves me.. In all her comments, she told that we just plagiarized the 6thP and did nothing on our own.. She didnt look into the situation, and she kind of shamed us in front of the class.. I'm really discouraged! I hope that it would not affect the grades of my teammates.. And I hope the faci would realize the efforts they had put into it! I hope our efforts would not go into the drain and wasted.. i hope everything will be fine.. And i hope my teammates will continue to do their best for the module next week! God Help me, guide me through!!


Not by my might, nor by my power..


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:07 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]