All I can say is GOD is GOOD!!!!!
Monday, March 17, 2008
oh my goosshhh!!! Today was such a goodie goodie day for me!! Althou things did not happened so well in the morning but God turn it ard for a blessing in disguised! I really didn't expect much to happen.. As I was so so so tired and weary YET I felt God's anointing and power upon me! When I was in the cab, HS was with me alrd.. strange but very true! I felt HS was all the way beside me, comforting me and preparing me for something! He's more real than anyone who lives! Even thou I cannot see Him, but like I cannot see the wind BUT I CAN FEEL IT, AND THAT HOW I KNOW HE IS THERE, I FELT HIM!! Many of you maybe thinking this fellow is crazy.. haha.. BUT I will Never deny HIS Presence in my life, He's more real to me than anyone of you!! And I care more on how He thinks than anyone of you.. So dun bother to say anything aboout it... =)
So much things had happened, I was greatly encouraged!! My heart was glad, I tasted the Goodness of God! He answered my prayers, just in one day! I found the solution in my life.. It's time, it's coming.. I can feel it in my spirit, something is burning on the inside.. It's time to study the Word once again, and get them into my heart, so that sins cannot come in anymore.. As how I used to be, reading and feeding on it! If you guys wants to know how I get to know so much scriptures, it's by reading and feeding on the Word..!! And by revelations from heaven, sweet mana from heaven.. HS will be your teacher, just ask Him.. He will answer, trust me, you will definitely find the answers to your problems!! I wanna pray and worship God like never before in my life.. I want to have the kind of life Benny Hinn having now! I can feel that something is gonna happen.. till then, I shall just wait upon God for the answer! =)
"Our strength is equal to our weakest link"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:03 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]