Woohoo~~ Finally signed up to go on for a Mission trip to Kuala Lumpur! I'm super duper Excited man!! As this will be the starting of my first ever mission trip with the church.. Next year, I'm planning to save up to go for the Japan's one.. 3k plus? If not, maybe the Tai wan's and KL's is a must again!! haha.. Oh man, this feelings are indescribable! Although it's like a month away, but i'm feeling damn excited now!! I think you guys may not know what i'm talking, but never mind.. I'll leave it to you guys to find out yourself as i do not know how to explain also.. So oh well.. haha!!
Today, just went to the ICA building, which is at Lavender.. A place where you would had gone before, it's the place you go there to update your passport and also to make you ICs.. hope that'll ring a bell of what's the place like.. haha! So I went there to update and to extend my passport validity..Luckily i went there together with a friend of mine.. We thought it's gonna be a very fast one, never do we expected it's gonna take us 2 hours plus to finish the whole process.. What a day spent there.. We were so bored la, Sitting there for one hour plus just go to the counter and pass the passport to the person, which only took 2 minutes la.. zzZZ.. But nvm, the counter person ask us to go down to level 2 after 30 mins.. So we decide to go and have a bite first, Cos feeling abit hungry mah.. So we went to a coffee shop nearby and ate smth and then headed back to the building.. As that counter lady told us it's only 30 mins , we happily thinking when we go up that time, our passport sure ready liao.. And then we faced the reality, the passport ain't ready.. So we waited and waited! About 1 hour later, which added to 1hr 30mins of waiting time.. Then we finally got back our passport.. zzZZz.. I'm seriously fed up with the service efficiency over there la.. The counter lady told us after 30 mins, it'll be ready then.. we waited for 1hr 30 mins over there, before we got the passport! wasted my precious 1 hr! Where i can use it to do so many things and it's just wasted there sitting and waiting for our no. to be called..
*calming and chilling down* .. haix.. forget about the incident above.. which kind of dampened my spirit.. But I'm seriously very very Excited about the mission trip!! WOOhoo~~ I'm so looking forward to it! Erm.. I'll going with some of the Bros in my Security ministry.. As we asked to train up the securities over there at the KL church! haha! So really looking forward to meet those people over there and to help them becoming a better security.. Hope that things will be smooth and easy over there.. And i believe God's gonna do something great in that church! I really believe it with all of my heart! =)
GO GO GO KL'S EMERGE!!! WHOOOHOOO~~~~~
Jia Jun
"Life such be a exciting journey! =)"