Live Today as Today!!!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Hey guys.. So sorry, was busy the past few days.. So didn’t have time to blog.. Ok, anyway, forget abt it k? Let me see what I should blog abt.. Haha.. Hmm.. I think just let me start off with this alrite?
Ok, on Fri.. Went out with the cg, went to Suntec.. We went to eat at Crystal Jade.. I didn't eat there as I can't afford to do so.. While the rest enjoyed the food there, I was there doing the usual.. Entertaining them, fellowshipping with them.. Not much people was there, was quite sad actually.. But anyway, at least there are still a few right? Haha.. After that, went to eat at KFC with two other members.. As they came late and also can't afford to eat at Crystal Jade.. Students mah, so can't blame them.. Hmm.. Then after eating, went to marina square, walk around.. Had some heart to heart chat with some of them.. Both the same age as me.. Talk abt sch, then their worries and their thoughts and desires of getting into a relationship.. Yeah, the common issue in this age of ours.. They were quite open as they shared their past and present.. As of me, I'm interested in getting into one too.. I'm a human alright! Haha.. But to me, somehow it's still not the right time yet.. So this thing can wait, but if I can get into one, it isn't something bad.. I had been waiting for one for almost 5 years.. Yeah, ever since my last one 5 years ago..
Sat, as usual went to Church, served as Security as usual too.. My responsibilities in the Ministry is getting more and bigger.. More things to do and handle, which means that I'm going to be busier.. But seriously, I dun mind.. As I serving God, not Man.. I know and I know that God will bless and be with me! And the service whom Joyce Mayer preached.. All I can say is POWERPACKED! She totally blew me off! Everything she said got me so hard, like swords piercing thru into my heart! She's really a very powerful woman, SUPERB!
Oh man, I got to really stand on my feet once again! And live a Life, filled with God.. Filled with everything God had planned for me!
Today, is the day for Changes..
Today is the day of Victories..
Today is a gift from God..
Today is the day where seeds are planted..
Today is the day when everything we do is in the present mode..
Today is the day where we have control
Today is the day that we should forget our yesterdays
Today is the day we should not worry for the future
Today is the day we need to live! Not in the yesterdays nor in the tomorrows..
Today is the day we should not miss! Missed it, and you'll lose it..
Jia Jun
"Today is today.. It's not for you use it for yesterdays or tomorrows.."
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:30 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]