I seriously have to start my revisions soon!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
hmm.. 2nd post of the day.. Thanks to Chin Seng reminders, and my sudden urge to go do my revison for my 'O' level math! I had slack or maybe too busy for the past few mths.! I had not done any revision for my math, not a single bits! Haix.. Left 2 more mths le, really need to pull up my socks and discipline myself to study le! Anyone can help me with my Math! I really need a tutor and i'm very desperated now! Oh man, wad's uo with me man! Buck up, JIA YOU, JIA JUN!!! I can do it! I need to do well too, if not i'll be stuck in RP for 3 years! Omg, i'll afraid now! But i Believe i sure can pass de! Sure can get good grades for my Math one! Jia You Jia You to myself!!!! To those of you guys who is retaking! JIA YOU JIA YOU!!~~ ALL THE BEST~!~!!~
Jia Jun
"I can do it~!!!!! JY JY~!!"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:10 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]