<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I'm struggling! I want to be free!!

Monday, August 13, 2007


Woke up by my bro this morning.. He was playing cs with my lappy.. On the sound till so loud..! He by that time had already dressed up le.. He's goin out with his friends, to celebrate their O lvl chinese results.. He got B3? Not bad la, compared to me.. LOL.. i dunit to repeat my story rite? haha! But he was angry, he wanted to score a A1? Then i asked him to go retake lor.. Duno he will retake or not, anyway it's his choice mah.. So it's really up to him le lor.. hope he will do well! =)


The whole day was boring, i felt so bored.. So played CS for 2 hours.. After that, then slack ard.. Surf the net, chat on msn.. So sian.. nothing much to do actually! Pon sch isn't a nice thing to do eh? haha.. Last week at least can go out.. this week, like no activity leh.. Sian.. Boring!


Just now, spent some time thinking of some things.. Duno how to blog it out, but i'll try k? To me, these few years ain't great years for me.. Althou you guys see that i'm happy, which is only on the surface.. But seriously, deep down inside, i wasn't happy at all! Many things had happened, causing me to feel very unhappy and disappointmented! When things just went straight down for my life! I reached the bottom peak of my life.. And i can't seems to wake up and climb out of it! I lost my visions and dreams at that period of time.. Until now, i'm struggling very hard to find it! But i can't seems to find it back.. My passions and fire for my dreams and visions ceased.. My heart went cold, my spirit died.. There's not much drives in my life to go for the things i want.. I felt like, i had lost.! Lost to the world, lost to my enemies, lost to everything.. I felt that, everything in my life is dying.. My soul is empty, my mind is filled with negativity.. I felt like ending everything in my life!


There's more downs for me, than ups.. Althou some time, when i think things may starts to be getting better, in the next moment that i realised., things just went trumbling down once again! There's a great pressure i felt, like something or someone trying to press me down.. A bondage i can't seems to break free! It's preventing me to go on with my life! I wanna be free..!! Who likes to be in bondages anyway? I hate this life I'm living! I want a new life, a life filled with joy, peace and love! I want to see my dreams and destiny fulfilled! I'm gonna fight this evil darkness that is trying to consume me with it's deadly trap! I wanna be set free! I no longer want to be pressed down in a bondage! I know i will be free, i know I will! =)
Indeed, the thief is only here to steal, kill and to destroy! I won't let you destroy my life satan! Get off my life and nv come back again!


Help me guys, i really need you guys ard me to encourage me, to help me get up on my knees once again.. I desperately need your care and concerns! Give me some attentions of yours.. Help me thru this darkness i'm in.. As i walk thru this shadow of death, i know that my God will be with me.. As well as you guys! Walk along with me thru this darkest phrase of my life.. If you are willing to help me, i will be very thankful to you for life! I really hope, there will be some people or even just someone, willing to give me his/her's helping hands.. =)


Jia Jun
"I'm more than a conquer in Christ!"
"Everything is possible to he who believes!"
"i will definitely be set free!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{3:54 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]