All bcos of math... I'm a nuts now..
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Hey... If anyone of you can help me out with math.. Please help me k? I seriously need help.. will really appreciate if anyone would be willing to lend me his or her helping hands..
Some chapters i really having problems with..
1) Angles and bearings!! Man, i just wonder how many of thousand kind of angles are there? Damn, i just can't figure out what to do with them man.. I'm driven mad by it.. Seriously, I hate it.. Hate it, hate it, HATE IT!!!
2) Vectors.. Wad's up with this topic man, i can't get a ball out of it.. haix..
3) Everything about Graphs.. I can't seems to understand anything of it at all.. Having such a bad headache with it..
4) Algebra.. Man, big topic with so many diverse things in it..
5) Loci and the transformations thingy..
Can just anyone help me out? I'm dying.. Seriously and literally dying.. Brain cell dying, everything dying.. HELLLPPPPPPPP.................
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:54 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]