OMG.. It's coming!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Hey wad sup dudes and babes...? haha.. I'm kind of scared now.. You guys should know why.. haha.. After so long of procrastinations, finally i had come to a point, if i don't study now.. Then, it's doom for me.. GG liao.. hahahhahahahhahahah...
Just started revisions not long ago? just 2 days back? To think i'm only left with a week, and the next moment i knew it will be me sitting on the chair of the exam hall? lol.. Can't imagine that to happen siax.. haix.. I wonder and seriously thinking whether or not i can really make it? Hopefully i will.. If not, i duno what to do leh.. haha.. English, i not so afraid.. Since i had been writing long essays as in 1000 plus words ones.. or even, the least 500 plus words. Great preparations for my papers. And after all the UTs.. A great preparation for my comprehension. LOL.. Funny right? My understanding skills really very good.
Although i only left with one week.. But i'm still glad, at least i still have one week.. Not one day.. haha.. I'm getting better each day, better than who i used to be.. And i think, RP really kind of helped me quite a lot? It helped me to understand things better, and to solve things easily. Only left with the last lap le.. Just chiong ar.. Burn midnight oil, and study harder.. I love silent nights where i can study peacefully.. But i just can't seems to enjoy the waking up in the morning.. haha..
I'm still sick, and i really need to get well soon.. I duno why, why do i have to be sick every time i'm going for exams? Please pray for me k? haha.. I will really take care of myself, take vitamins and drink more water.. If only possible, sleep well.. hahaa.. After all the midnights, i wonder i can really sleep early? lol.. i seriously doubt so.. hahahaa.. I will be praying for all of you taking the O levels.. Lets rejoice when we get our results yea? hahaha.. I really hope, all you guys will get the result you guys desired and get into the poly and courses you want.. Jia You.. All the best..!!!!
"winners are not quitters, losers quits..!"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:10 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]