<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
The joy that no one will understand.....

Thursday, November 15, 2007


WOW.. These few days, i can just say WOOOOOOOOWWWW.......!!!! What an AWESOME week, what an AWESOME WEEK!!!! There's a verse that struck me in the bible in Proverbs 14:10. "Each heart knows its own bitterness, and no one else can fully share its joy." It's really true! Only my heart knows the bitterness i had in my life, and no one can fully share or understand the kind of joy that's in my heart too!!! You guys will never be able to understand the joy in had experienced this week.. I really thank God for the things He had done for me and through me.. The presence of God is so strong in my life, I just can't seems to shake it off! It's too awesome, it's overwhelming me! I hope these experience will never leaves me until the day I leave this earth..

Indeed, in this verse. 1cor 2:9 "No eye had seen, no ear had heard, and no mind had imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him" I can never imagined these kind of experiences can actually happened to me in my life.. Indeed, as i had said earlier.. The kind of joy is indescribable, no one can ever understand or share it with me.. I'm truly blessed by God... I'll never in my life forget these experiences.. Let this post mark these days down, my memorial stone.. All I can say is, this week is really an truly AWESOME week..! Thank You Lord for Everything! I LOVE YOU, MY ABBA FATHER!!

"Each heart knows its own bitterness, and no one else can fully share its joy."


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:34 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]