Time will heal, I'll be fine
Thursday, February 14, 2008
I'll be fine, dun worry.. Time will heal my heart, my past will pass.. New beggining will take place.. New life will take birth..
Life will still go on, so as my life will still goes on. I will live with renewed strength, will new passion, new love, renewed vision, will greater faith and trust in the Lord..
I shall fall 7 times and stands up stronger and more powerful than each time. I'll be the head and not the tail.. I will stand tall in spite of all the trails and pains of life..
JIA JUN WILL BE BACK.. SO LOOKOUT FOR HIM! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:29 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]