<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Commitment.... Focus...

Sunday, March 30, 2008


Hmmm.. Today so many things had happened in just one day.. Many diff kind of thoughts and feelings.. Firstly, the first thing i did was to help out in the water baptism.. It's was my first time stepping into the baptistery(the pool in church used for baptism fyi..^^) First time I saw so many nervous people going to be baptized.. As I was telling Leslie and Jason just now that "wo bei chi dou fu liao".. Cos as my duty is to lead the candidates to walk safely down the stairs in the pool to get baptized.. I need offer my hand to lead the sisters down the steps.. Somehow they are just too nervous liao, then they grasp my hand when they move down, but they refused to let go which became my discomfort.. Some even dragged me along with them when they just hold on so tight to my hands and move on to get baptized.. LOL.. Quite a unforgettable experience for me.. Now, i had decided to be one of the candidates for baptism the next time! Just pray that God will grant me this desire of my heart!!

Next, I missed the sermon.. hmmm.. so sad.. kind of depress when I finally got to sit down and the sermon coming to an end alrd.. wahhh.. I told the Ushers about it, and they were like sympathy to me cos they went to the svs ytd alrd.. arghhh!!! But I still caught something at the end of the Svs while Pst Tan was praying.. I felt God was there with me at that moment! woot.. at least, I caught something! If not, I'll be damn sad seriously, as i liked Pst Tan very much.. The way he preach is just the way I wanna preach.!! His words are so filled with love and compassion, he's just diff from any other Pastors.. And ohh, i got to escort him for the water baptism service for he's the baptizing pastor.. And something happened and I shall not elaborate further.. Not something good.. =(

End of Svs, got replaced by Alvin.. Thanks Bro..!! Went to meet up with Cheryl for a talk.. Man, that something I longed for!! It's very good, very fruitful.. And at that moment, I knew that's what God wants me to do.. I felt God there with me when I spoke.. Wow... It's just awesome, I duno whether Cheryl felt Him, but He became so real to me that time.. I had made up my mind to serve God in His way, to do the things He wants me to do, to move in the directions He wants me to move.. I'm gonna commit my life to God and to the CG.. Althou I haven got a chance to talk to my leader yet, but I know that this is the best decision I had ever made.. It's a challenge, it's a test.. A test of faithfulness.. One thing I seek now in my life, that I can be found faithful and proved faithful in God's presence... So here I go! With Faith, with courage that God placed in me!! I can do it, I can leave my past for a wondrous future..!!

After that went back to settle the logistic things.. And then headed to boon lay Mrt to meet the rest to go orchard.. Was tired, but full of excitement.. haha.. I just felt a fire in me, growing stronger and stronger each secs... Saw SC on the way to take the bus, took the same bus with her.. like so qiao right? LOL.. Then upon arrival, we headed our separated way.. So met up and then off we went to orchard, as we want to bring Andrew ard orchard as he didnt have the chance to go to town before.. So just brought him ard to explore more of our city.. The rest of the time, I shall not talk on it alrd.. so many things had happen.. haha.. But I had a good time with them.. ^^

We decided to head to pula ubin to cycle tml.. I hope everything gonna be a good one.. haha.. And really thank God for this time to build greater bondings with the members.. It's gonna be a good chance to do so.. ^^ So, pray that I can wake up on time.. LOL.. Cos I'm really very tired today.. And oh, I pray that I'll not suffer cramps.. haha.. =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:06 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]