Submission to God overtakes submission to Man...
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Hmm... I learnt another important lesson from Dr. Robb once again from the book.. I'm very impress in how he state his personal conviction in the book.. It's a total WOOWWW to me!!! Seldom you read or hear something like that in this world.. His kind of attitudes are really rare!!
Just wanna share my thoughts with you guys.. Hmm.. In the past, i didn't really understand what's authority and it's meaning.. And I always wonder why do we have to bow down to someone or in another words, to submit to someone above us.. In real life and in my Christian faith..
Now, Dr. Robb stated something very powerful.. And how I try to relate this into my life is this, no matter who God had placed above us, it's for our good!! It's the way He works, His Holy ordinance, which mean his order or structure of order!! He is a God of Order, everything in life has a order, believe it or not, it's a truth of life!!
One story I will share in explaining this, we all knows that earth have a order, a order or under laws of gravity right?
:Okay, let say there is this man trying to deny this truth, he just not convinced that there is an order of gravity, but the fact is that no matter he believed it or not, the law of gravity will always existed.. So this man, tried to prove/test this order of gravity to deny this truth.. He jumped down a building of 20 level high, he still believed in his heart that there is no order of gravity.. But you and I know, that gravity states that whatever goes up will come down eventually.. And no matter how hard the person believed in his heart, the truth will alway be the truth, the law of gravity will always exist.. And that man, died instantly when he fell onto the ground.. He died of foolishness in his heart..
Hmm.. That's just a side track of what I wanna talk about.. In life, no matter how you think your superiors are to you, you got to just understand that God placed that person above you for a reason, there's a order and a purpose in everything in this life!! As Christian, Dr. Robb said one thing.. He say we got to just ignore what the things our superior or leaders or the one in authority over our lives, and we need to live our lives unto the Lord, meaning we live to please God and not man.. So no matter how mean, how idiotic our superior or leaders maybe, we just don't care, we just care about how we live our lives before God and to please Him even if we do not like that fellow we are to submit, God would say just submit!!! We not submitting to that person, but we are submitting to God THRU that person!!!! We are to serve and the please our superiors or leaders in our relationship with GOD!! So our leaders and superior is a beneficiary of our relationship with God!!
So, I learnt one thing.. It doesn't matter who your leaders in life are or what they are doing, all I need to think and care of is how i live my life in submission to God and what God had placed in my life.. I just need to humble myself and to serve the people God had placed in my life, as I submit to them, and in this way i submitted myself to God thru them!! =) In this way, I'll find promotion in life, and promotion comes from God.. As I'm found faithful in little things, He will entrust more responsibility to my life! ^^
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:05 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]