<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
thinking..........

Tuesday, March 25, 2008


oohhh.. haha.. Updated a very long post just below.. but must remember to scroll down and read my previous entries ok? I'm trying to update at least once per day.. So catch up with me if you haven been doing so! haha.. I think by the end of this year, I might have 1K of entries.. It's gonna be my 2ooth entry soon.. haha.. just in a few days time! LOL..

The previous entry is really good! I read it before duno at where, maybe a email bah.. But I just read it again in my friend's blog, I suddenly have alot of thoughts flooding my mind.. Maybe, you guys just read it for yourself bah.. haha.. try to understand, you will learn alot of truth of the things on earth!!

Duno what to update now la.. maybe when I got thing to update then I'll update later.. Just woke up nia.. my braining is still starting up only.. hahha.. so MUST GO READ THE POST BELOW OK? =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:13 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]