<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I must have what it takes to reach there...

Friday, March 28, 2008


Hmmm.. Was surfing and browsing other people's blogs for a couple of hours.. Hmmm.. I came to a conclusion when I read Cheryl's blog.. Successful people are busy people.. They have do things with purposes.. They know where they are heading, what they are doing and how to reach their destinations.. As I read the book, Excellence in character by Robb Thomson.. All I can say is that this Book turns my life upside down, inside out!! It's a very good book, and I recommend you guys to read it if you can.. it will change your life, and build strong foundations for your life!

Some quotes really hit me.. "Talents without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There is plenty of movement, but you never know if it's going forward, sideways, or backwards. " --H.Jackson Brown

"More Men fails through a lack of purpose than through a lack of talent." --Billy Sunday

"Sow an action and you reap a habit; sow a habit and you reap a character; sow a character and you reap a destiny" --Charles Reade

"Men decide their habits; their habits decide their future.
-- Mike Murdock

Okay, blog till here first.. I need to get ready to go out for zone meeting now.. haha.. When blog more when I come back! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{3:37 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]