Never close up yourself......
Monday, March 17, 2008
hmmm.. After much thinking and sorting out of thoughts, I came into a conclusion.. If you guys wanna know why these years, althou I'm a christian but yet not portraying my life as one? To be frank, I went to church for the sake of going.. My life isn't right with God, my life was worst than anyone can be.. I compromise my faith, my values, my everything.. I choose the "world" and not God.. Hmmm.. shld say that I'm just a "Christian" in name, that's it..
I think I really need to be transparent once again before God and before you guys.. I hereby apologizing to everyone that I had offended and disappointed these years.. Sorry for being such a bastard, and a person of lousy character.. I'm really sorry.. I think I shld eat more humble pies, and just admit I'm in the wrong.. sorry for not being a good friend as i shld be, sorry for not being a person of great integrity, sorry for not being the person I shld be..
As I said before, I wanna say again.. We are only as strong as our weakness link! You might not be rewarded for your strength, but you will definitely be disqualified for your weakness.. We need to know and admit to our weakness, that's where God can come into our lives and bring us the next level.. Is in our weakness that God's strength can be experienced in our lives.. When we have no more strength, no more ability, no more methods or ways to do something.. God some times, would just let things happen and make us prove to ourselves that we just can't do it without HIM! I had proved it to myself to be true, I know and I know I can't walk this walk alone without God! But in Him, I find strength to do everything.. I know by man's efforts, things fails, but with God's strength, I can do all things!
From now, I seek to become a man of character.. I wanna walk this walk with God.. I'll become a better cell grp member, a better friend, a better person, a better son, a better student and to become the person God wants me to be!! Old things had passed away, and new things has come.. way to go Jia Jun! jia you! =)
Lastly, i wanna talk about closed heart.. I become who I am in the past is due to some incidents that caused my heart to harden and to be closed up.. no one can come into my heart, I never opened my heart ever to anyone, not even God.. I would not listen to anyone, i would not get help from anyone.. I began to be so cold, so emotion-less, no one can draw near to myself.. But friends, It's a very dangerous thing to do.. I know the pain, and i believe none of you had felt this kind of pain I experienced. I pray that none will ever experience it!! Never close up your heart, open it up.. You might think that if you open, you will get more hurts.. But friends, when you close up, nothing can go out and come into your life, it become a torture in your life.. I duno how to put this in words.. Open up for love to come into your life, learn to focus on the blessing you have in life rather than the pains of life.. Circumstances are temporally, it's not here to stay for good.. you need face and overcome it! And it will go away with time! So, never close up yourself.. if you need help, you can always find me.. =)
Always with you guys,
Jia Jun
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:22 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]