Don't complain, complain, complain..!!!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Hmmm... Okay a totally brand new day for me today.. haha.. Everyday, i seems to enjoy life more and more.. Basically, the reason is that my strength is increasing in the Lord.. It's seems that I can do all things!! haha.. The presence of God is so so so precious la! Everyday I must be in the presence of God at least 10 mins, if not, everything just won't seems to be okay for me.. It's becoming a norm for me to be in the presence of God.. And that's a good thing!! haha.. To sow an action is to reap a habit! To sow prayers, will reap of a habitual prayer life which will lead to Godly life! It's good, very good indeed!!
Ohhh.. Something i start to hate these days, is complains and negativity.. Dun ask me why, i just dun like.. I'm used to complain and complain and complain.. It's time for me to stop complaining, and start confessing goodness and speak of positive things that build life.. I wanna put an end to this thing!! It's neither gonna help me to grow in the Lord, nor help me build good relationships with people.. People dun like whiners and negative people! If you guys like, you must be one yourself.. Whiners invites more whiners, negative attracts more negative.. it's time for me to start being positive and invite or attract more positive people to my life.. If you want to be my friends, you have got to be positive period! If not I'm sorry, you will be my friends, but never a close one.. I'm just being real alright, it's time to choose my friends properly.. I can allow some, but I need to filter some!!
So it's time to start class.. Ciaoz.. All the best dudes and babes.. jia you for your classes!!!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:22 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]