<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A brand new Beginning... ^^

Sunday, April 6, 2008


Hmmm.. Today is my official day where I step down and take a ministry break for 2 months.. God had been preparing my heart for this day and I believe that God had install something great for me.. Though I duno what I'll be doing and who will I be, but as I trust in Him, He will lead me along the best pathway of my life!! The bible say if we are willing and obedience, we shall eat the good(best) of the land... I'm all ready to start this new phrase of my life.. It's only a couple of weeks before I go back to the ministry again.. But I'll return with renewed strength and with renewed joy of serving, as my promise to Kok Yew.. I know if I can live a balanced life, I can excel both in the ministry and in the Cg too.. I hope during this days that I can build greater bonding with the members, and get to understand them more.. I still feel a gap between me and the Cg now, but God will fill the gap with love!! I may not be a CGC or a titled personnel in the Cg, but as much as I can I wish to help you guys grow in the Lord! I'm back so I can serve the Cg once again, but do help me to help you.. As I'm away for so long, there's lots of things I duno about you guys.. Try to open up to me, we'll see how God's gonna move yea? I'm go on to the next levels together as a CG!! =)

I find this quotation very meaningful and I shall share with you guys..
"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find within himself" - Galileo


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:11 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]