<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thoughts...

Saturday, April 5, 2008


I'm like having so so so many thoughts now.. hmmm.. kind of still very exhausted due to the 2 power pact days.. Indeed I realized one thing, kind of a revelation for me: when one is exhausted and tired, he becomes weary, and is unable to do anything.. To me it's very scary, when one gets tired, he really can't do much! What the bible said is very true, the flesh is weak but the spirit is willing.. Something I wanna confess and felt sorry was that these 2 days, no matter how my spirit longs to pray and seek God.. I couldn't do it as I was extremely tired in my flesh, the moment I reach home all i know was i need to take a rest.. So I thought about this, when one gets weary with the walk with God, they got no more strength to move on with the walk.. But suddenly a verse pop out in my mind, a psalm from King David, "My health may fails, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; He's mine forever."
Then i began to realize that the strength I have to to move on in life is from him! I can do nothing apart from Him.. He's the strength of my heart forever!! And this is the way how we can continue to keep on moving on in our lives!!

This is what i wanna experience.. Psalms 42:8 NLT"But each day the LORD pours His unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing His songs, praying to God who gives me life"

This is my prayer, Psalms 24:3-5 NLT "Who may climb the mountain of the LORD? Who may stand in His holy place? Only those whose hands and heart is pure, who do not worship idols and never tell lies. They will receive the LORD's blessing and have a right relationship with God their savior."

This is what I wanna do, Psalms 37:3-5 NLT "Trust in the LORD and do good. Then you will live safely in the land and prosper. Take delight in the LORD and He will give you your heart's desires. Commit everything yo do to the LORD. Trust Him, and He will help you. "


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{4:25 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]