Guitar.. Songs.. Singings.. ^^
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Hmm.. Today stayed home whole day to practice my guitar.. Really got to hone up my skills man.. I'm quite proud of myself, bcos i mastered a few songs.. It took me hours to get one song into my head.. haha.. This is really sacrifice, haha.. My fingers hurts! lol.. But i do enjoy singing the praise and worship songs.. haha.. so, that's another thing already.. hehe..
Oh, my singing is really CMI today.. I'm like keep going off pitches and out of voice.. haha.. Cos i lost some parts of my voice already due to all those cheers i had got to shout ytd.. hmmm.. it's still a very nice thing that I still got some voice left for me to do some singing huh? others might not be as lucky as me, ytd some of them totally lost their voices.. poor things.. I actually being more reserved ytd, cos I tot I'll be going to KTV with the Cg peeps, but in the end, nothing happened.. But I had got an concert on my own at my home, at my own room.. haha.. I think my family and neighbors' ears must be very disturbed the whole of today.. LOL..
I really wanna get my guitar skill back, not only that.. I wanna get back to the heart of Worship.. It's the heart that matters, the attitudes within oneself that really matters to God.. God doesn't look at skills, He looks into hearts.. I'm not there yet, but day by day with worshiping sessions with the Lord.. I know, it's gonna be no time that I'll be able to being down the presence of God into my room and hopefully into the CG meetings.. ^^
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{8:56 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]