<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Happy ending..

Tuesday, April 1, 2008


haha.. trying to clear the few posts left to reach the 200th post for tml!! haha.. Hmm.. Just finished watching the final episode of 原来我不帅.. Awww.. What a good ending.. JJ finally got the heart of the girl he liked.. This show really amazes me, the character JJ acted was like so so so gonna be extinct on earth alrdy.. Can anyone become like him? It's so impossible, for now I can't even imagine i can be like him.. But i know all things are possible, it's just that i'm not ready for it yet.. I hope that one day i can become like him.. So self-sacrificial for one girl.. But for now, i know I can be self-sacrificial for God's kingdom.. haha!! Hmm.. I actually learnt quite alot of things in this show la.. But it always cause a strong urge and temptation for me.. Hmm.. Who doesn't desire to have a sweet relationship right? I believe everyone does.. But I'll just leave this thingy to God!! I know He has a plan for me already!!! hehe.. ^^

I'm like slowly changing alot in my sense of words, actions and of cos my attitudes and character.. It's very tough, it's a very narrow path.. But only narrow path leads to the kingdom of God!! I have total freedom, freedom to choose what I wanna do, and what I dun wanna do!! I have made alot of decisions already, and I'm starting to taste of the results of them.. God is indeed good to me, with my own strength, i might had said GG liao.. haha.. But for now, it's me and God.. Nothing else until my heart is so into Him and nothing can take that position of His then I'll might consider a relationship.. I might sound stupid saying this, but i know this is the only way to get God's anointing and blessing over my life!! If I'm willing and obedience, God in the bible said, I shall eat the best of the land!! He'll lead me to the best pathway of my life and pour down His blessing and favor on me!! Which mean, I will be successful, and have the best things in life with Him by my side! ^^ Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness, and ALL things shall be added unto me!! ALL thing means ALL THINGS!! Money, Wife, Good Family, EVERYTHING!!!

All I can say is.. GOD I LOVE YOU!! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{5:36 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]