<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Faith to move on..

Tuesday, July 29, 2008


Wow.. Didn't notice my viewership already reached 1000x already.. haha.. Hmm.. Soon, I'm going to reach my 200th post already.. Seriously, some time when I go thru my posts, and see how my life had been, all the ups and downs, I really thank God for His faithfulness and love for me that keeps me going until now..

Hmmm.. The Song lyric on the my previous post, it's a very meaningful song from Life House.. I feel that it speaks of my situation, and what my heart desires.. It kind of speaks of a Christian life, the walk with Jesus.. It's really a very nice song, and seriously the band rock big time! haha.. As I really went thru a hard time the past few days, but God didn't allow me to stay in that mode.. Whenever I pray, the presence of God I experience just came 1272094u42123123 times stronger.. As I began to fellowship with the Holy Spirit on the burdens and stuffs I'm going thru, amazingly He really helped me to straighten out my thoughts, and helped me to make some important decision.. I really thank God that He's always there for me even though I may fall, the bible says that I'll never be crushed or destroy.. Through these days, God makes me feel I'm really very precious in His eyes, as I read the bible God will just speak to my heart on how great His love is for me!

Hmmm, as for my emo post a few days ago.. At that point in time, I really felt very tired all of a sudden.. However, is during these days that I had encounter with the Holy Spirit and understood His personalities.. Indeed, He's a best friend, companion and comforter that one can ever have really.. If without Him, I don't think I can ever hang on and move on in my this life.. He's the reason why I can have faith, be convinced and secured for my future.. My faith grew after this period of dryness.. As one saying is very true i believe, "If you want to reach the top of the mountains, you need to pass through the dark valleys" Don't worry guys, I'm stronger than what you might think of me.. haha..

Though on a serious note, yes I'm busy and tired most of the time.. But guys, show me your love through actions.. I really really need lots of encouragements, and love.. You are making a difference in my life if you do so.. I hope from today onwards, I'll start recieving tonnes of encouragements and stuffs.. LOL!! Take care hunks and babes till I post again.. Ciaoz!! All the best and God bless! =)

"'Cause I am hanging on every word you say and,
Even if you don't want to speak tonight that's alright,
Alright with me.
'Cause I want nothing more than to sit outside Heaven's door and listen to you breathing,
Is where I want to be.
Yeah."


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:15 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]