<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Poor JJ is sick!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Okay, I feel that i need to update my blog already.. haha.. since it's been days since i last blogged.. haha. i hope that you guys are doing fine, as it also seems like i have lost contact with some of you already.. I'm sorry for not making time to meet up or call you guys up.. Things aren't very good for me nowadays, kind of facing quite a hard time at home.. With those problems pilling up again, i really don't know what can do them seriously.. As it's really beyond my means and another thing is that they aren't helping themselves either. I have no ideas how to deal with all these, I'm just believing God for His protection and breakthroughs for my life!

I'm currently in my club room in school! haha.. Hmmm, nowadays I'm staying in school to do my work and my event stuffs as much as possible as my connection at home is cut again.. This is ain't a unusal sight at home.. LOL.. I'll just have to make use of what i have bah.. Since I'm paying so much for my school fees ya? "bu yong bai bu yong?" LOL..

Btw, this jia jun here is falling very sick! I'm having fever, headaches. stomach upset, sore throat, flu, and my backaches and leg pains are all coming back.. Arghh.. Peeps please pray for me okay? Thanks! =) I'm not trying to get any attention here, I'm really really SICK!! =(
School had been a torture to me, but I'm doing fine la.. Really got to thank for His strength, Iwonder what will happen to me without Him..

oohh, just wanna blog abit what happened on last Sun.. haha.. Hmmm.. Service was good as it's Pastor Kong preaching! I missed him like crazy la.. It's always good to see your senior Pastor right? haha.. =) After service went to meet up with the peeps to makan, and I ate lamb chop! woot! It's was very nice, just that it's very hard to cut! haha.. My fingers were really hurting then after eating.. LOL.. After that, some of us(HX, K, JJ, me and kenny with some Cleo's members) went to town to fellowship.. So went Far East walk then went to Hereen! Ohh man, now I'm so in love with Ed hardy stuffs, especially the TR jeans which cost like bombs, the hoopers!! I'm so going to save up and buy all these stuffs man! But for now, I need to focus on getting 2 things..

1) New Spec
As my degrees had gone up a lot, the differences in degress of my spec and my eyes now are causing a lot of problems for me. I can't see things very clearly, just imagine you wear spec and have to strain your eyes to see things, it's really bad! I got to buy one soon, i can't stand this anymore! Arghh..

2) New Handphones
Okay, for ppl that knows me well enough, will know that my phone is in very bad shape now.. I had been using this phone for like going to 5 years already? And the condition of my phone is like GG!! hahaa.. after all those thousand of times of dropping and being thrown around by me, it's finally reaching it's death soon.. haha.. I really need to buy a new phone la, it's a very good reason already. Nowadays, who uses a phone for 5 years one? lol... But I'll miss this phone seriously, as it had really been thru thicks and thins with me! haha.. All the good times and bad time.. it'll be kept properly for my memories! =)

So when is my reimbursement coming, why am i waiting for it for so long? will it ever come? hmmm, i think the safer plan is to find a job and get a earning bah.. I need more income in my life.. =) I really hope that my reimbursementis going to come! =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:32 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]