<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Brand New Start...

Friday, June 27, 2008


Hey guys, sorry for the MIA these few days.. Didn't know what to blog and post these days.. haha... These weeks had been terrible, lots of things happened suddenly.. I wasn't able to withstand the sudden pressure, I'm almost broken into pieces..

Went to CG just now, Frankly speaking, at first I really didn't wanted to go at all.. I just don't feel like going.. Don't ask me why, it's kind of obvious right? haha.. Didn't regret by forcing myself to go, Jermaine told me this before, the more I don't feel like going to svs or cg, all the more I need to force myself to go.. CG today, totally changed my life.. Got a touch from God once again, felt cleansed from inside out.. Indeed, I have a brand new start from now.. God had plans for me, it's time for me to seek it and do it..

I have fallen for the song, the heart of a servant by True Worshiper. The song is so meaningful can..!! Experienced something I never had before during the CG, and also did something I had never done in my life.. It's seriously a humbling session, breaking my pride, bowing my knees.. I'll remember it and take it by heart.. I really want to serve this group of people, it's my desire, it's my vision.. God knows what is in my heart.. I really Love this group of people, with all my heart.. But i really do not know what can i do for them seriously, let me know please so i can play a part in your lives too..

What Cheryl said was really true, without passion you won't be able to serve with the right reason.. There must be willing heart, a consuming passion.. I need greater passion not just in serving, also in my walk with God, my spiritual life.. Whatever is inside shows on the outside, life changes from inside out!! Holy Spirit, Stir a unsatisfying fire within my spirit.. I want to do Your Will oh God! Let me be a servant of Yours, let Your Kingdom come Your will be done!!

There's alot of things i wanna do.. I need to balance things out, CG, Rp4c, MC, SHL CUP, Security.. So much commitments, so much burdens.. Only God can bring me thru, indeed the bible says, I shall be hard pressed in any ways, but I'll never crack.. As God will protect and gove me the strength.. I'll survive, and I'll make things happen.. I'll trust in the Lord, whom shall renew my strength.. I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me! Let there be peace, joy, LOVE in my life once again!! =)

how can I stand here and not be touched by You?


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:36 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]