<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sick and Tired......

Monday, July 28, 2008


Yoz.. Sup everyone? How's life?? After one long week, finally.. I'm back once again.. =) Yes, the blog is getting alive once again.. haha.. As life passes by so quickly, I'm getting more fragile and tired each day.. I'm seriously on a verge of emotion breakdown now.. haiz... I'm not getting the inputs for my soul.. My tank is getting emptier each day.. It'll soon reach 25% already..

Somehow, I managed to survive with so many things happening on one hand.. I think i really need to learn how to balance my life as what Pst Derek had said.. My life had been too much of a stress to be and i seriously need to learn how to sit back, relax and enjoy my life! Hmmm.. Life had been real draining for me, i really need more attention and encouragement.. Now I can really acknowledge what the bible said, "Nobody can share your joy and understand the pains in your life"... But however, my head is high, as i know there's one person who knows it all! God, I'll trust in you.. =)

To be frank, I really tried my best in everything i'm doing.. But I know I had not doing very well, I'm not balancing things properly.. Well, all these stuffs come so sudden, I seriously do not know how to handle the stress level.. Bascially how I survived until now is really by God's grace and strength, if I had not been seeking His presence, I might not be able to pull thru.. Although, it was quite a dry period, but with God, i had pulled thru.. I can't imagine wad would been without Him.. I hope you guys can just take some time to understand me, I'm kind of tired of keep pressing on to you guys but you guys are taking it for granted.. It's not easy to be so proactive and yet others are not appreciating it.. Somehow, some of you might had notice that I'm really tired.. Just imagine a life with 7 days being packed? Where's my sabbath day of rest?

Just some words that are in my heart now.. Guys, i know that I had been busy and stuff.. But for now, I really really need a lot of encouragements, I mean really a lot alot.. Do be sensitive when you are talking to me, as it hurts me when you guys becomes ignorant of my feelings.. As I'm not a person who hides well of my emotions, it's very easy to notice my moods.. What i want to say is that what I'm doing is not really for myself, if it's possible, I rather not choose or walk this path that I'm taking now..

For me, my life now is a very drainful one..If It's not God's Calling for my life, I would rather stop everything and lead a more easy life.. But what's the point for me to say this now.. I know where I'm going, I know what God wants me to do.. But guys, do think for me in my shoe, as you won't understand what I'm going thru if you stay ignorant.. Do help me to help you, and help me along the way.. If I'm always helping and serving people, who's helping me then? Interestingly, sometimes i think to myself, I'm helping others and yet when I'm in need, I'm not being helped or where and whom I can find help other than God Himself? Or maybe I'm not able to trust you guys yet.. But as much as I'm trying my best already..

"I'm trusting in You more than yesterday.. Lord, help me!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:11 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]