Next, THE SHL CUP '08... It's going to be One word, BUSY..
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Hello guys.. it's been a few days since I last blogged.. Hmmm.. Just started school recently, which was this Monday.. haha.. Prolly most of you are still having your breaks now, but I'm like stressing in school, crafting ppts and doing presentations.. haha.. Life for me is going to be busy and busier.. LOL..
Thanks to my club president, that gives me the honor to organize this year's SHL CUP.. I'm going to be the OIC and Alvinzo as 2IC for the event, and there are tonnes of things I really need to do.. arghh.. haha.. Thank God for the 2 good friends of mine that are willing to be my PA (personal assistant), Sam and Ester.. It's going to be busy, busy and busy.. As I looked through the last year proposal, my heart almost stopped la! It's like so many things? And for this SHL Cup, there are so much things we need to come out? so the proposal will be long+long+long+long...?? I shall not grow weary while doing good!! haha.. I hope that the people ard me will not get wear out.. WE will make things happen yea? =)
Hmmm, life is good? Been fasting for the whole week? It's feels great, as I can feel that I'm getting closer to God each day.. There is a greater fire in my spirit, I can feel enjoyment and excitement.. It's not just hype, but a conviction in my heart that keep it burning.. I'm expecting greater things to come.. I know it's coming.. =D
With You, nothing is impossible
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:14 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]