PP is driving me insane!! Arghh.. ANyone help??
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Hmmm.. Hello boys and girls.. Mr kef. JJ is back!! haha.. Finally after so long I can use some internet.. So I'm here to blog abit.. haha.. Okay, as of my title, you will know wad's up with me le... Yes, it's only like a couple of days to my final submission of my PP(Professional Profiling).. Arghh.. Tell you guys, what is happening.. After months, I'm still 0% done for my PP.. How not to be anxious!! haha.. I'm like going to insane doing it without internet.. I really need to pray hard that I'll have the informations I need to do my PP.. I'm finding almost nothing on the net.. okay, my PP will be fine man!! haha.. I got to stay positive man! God, help me!! =)
Okay, last sat just finished the City Chase event.. Kind of a interesting event bah, my session is about a dance school called jitterbug.. where the participants will learn some dance moves and perform to the instruction to see if they can pass, out of 60/70++ grps, there's one and only angmor team failed.. Kind of a joke, as it's like impossible to fail one, i guess, they really dance very badly bah!! Saw Serene at the makan place, kind of a shock to me.. exchanged Hi, then i went off to meet up with the dudes.. haha.. But the whole experience is kind of good? Having to see lots of black faced people due to impatience! haha..
Okay, this week.. chionging my PP in the very last minutes days.. haha.. Friday's gonna meet up with the 5N2 peeps, I'm excited man! Gonna have dinner then go have a couple of drinks bah.. It's been quite a while since we last met up.. It's gonna be good bah! I pray that it'll be!! =) And Ohh, Sunday! Nike Run.. Hmmm, hopefully this will be a great experience for me!! I'm looking forward for it man.. But sadly, I will have to go to sat svs, alone? It'll be a fruitful week I hope for me.. Let's jia you together alright? Fight on mates =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:51 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]