<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Shaggy Day...

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


Hmmm.. Finally was able to wake up at 5plus, so I managed to reach church early for the Prayer meeting.. It's feels good definitely.. haha.. Though was tired, but it's all worth while, there's no where I wanna be other than the precious presence of God.. hmmm.. After that, rush home.. Get my camping stuffs, then rush to school..

Reached school, slacked ard.. Went ard supervising the flow.. Somethings happened which kind of made me mad, i mean REAL MAD.. haha.. But I duno why, my temper was cool.. haha.. I managed to turn everything ard for my blessing.. Thank God.. haha.. It's really the wisdom of God la, it's like a revelation of solutions.. haha.. So, finished everything.. Went to play some 1 hour of basketball.. It really feels good to be back on the court again.. haha.. I missed the days... =( After playing basketball, time to rush down to RW for BS.. So, left school and rush here..

It's been a long day.. God bless me not fall aslp in the class!! haha.. Now, my body aches like crazy.. I duno why, i think i sprained my left arm.. It's freaking painful now.. And my back is starting to ache.. I pray that God will heal me in the class.. I believe for the relieve of my illness!! =)

So jia you to myself!! gambateh.. haha.. =)


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{6:45 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]