<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Brand new start, brand new future!!

Thursday, September 4, 2008


Hey dudes and babes, how's life? I hope you guys are doing fine!! =) Been quite a long time since i last updated.. Okay, Started school today.. okay, I was shocked with Alvin and guys told me that today is the start of school term.. Arghh, i was stunned.. haha.. I mean, real stunned.. As I kept thinking that it's next week that we are starting school.. Hmmm.. Anyway, it's the fact, the reality of everything.. haha.. So I prayed ytd before i slp for a brand new beginning and future for myself in this new semester... Okay, class was good until now.. Classmates are fun-loving? haha.. I hope it'll be the same for the other classes.. =)

okay, just feel like blogging about yesterday.. Wahhh, i tell you ytd was a very exciting day man!! Full of challenges, full of excitement man.. LOL.. It's the most pathetic days i ever had doing refreshment.. LOL!! Hmmm.. One knife, one frying pan.. Limited space, limited equipments.. I mean I really need to thank God for the success of the whole thing.. After so much stuffs had happened, but we delivered the food to the peeps.. haha.. Praise God la.. Then went for BS, Really thanks ar JJ for the cab!! haha.. I was slping all the way in the cab while JJ was playing the DJ max.. haha.. Wahhhh, the BS is so enriching man!! LOL.. I learnt alot of things, I need to print the notes liao.. After BS, met up with the TRP ppl, for the upcoming outreach to ubin!! haha.. Okay, it's good la.. But was very tired already then.. So didn't contribute much to the discussions... So, back home sweet home.. Slpt at 1am la.. I from 11am roll here and there until 1am.. haha..

Okay, I really need to chiong for my PP.. still 2% done only.. I'm really by faith do it one lor.. haha.. but let's look on the brighter side yea? okay, been reflecting on myself these days, and found myself very negative.. So I really need to work on it le... Complain lesser, think more positively.. haha.. It's time for a change of mindset man!! let CMI(cannot make it) become CMI (Confirm make it).. =) Let's jia you together for those still doing it.. Gogogo!! ^^

"Without God, we cannot. Without us, God will not"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:13 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]