How I hope I can be.........
Friday, September 5, 2008
Hmmm.. Okay been a few days since i really updated.. hmmm.. Life had been a great deal for me.. It's kind of driving me towards my destiny.. I can't explain, but I just feel this way.. I have got to step up in faith, I got to take responsibility of my life, I got to get a hold of myself before I lose all these things again.. I had been there once, I'll definitely hate to go back there again... Never lose your time of calling, the visit of the Lord!! It'll take years or worst, it'll never comes by your way again.. I need breakthrus!! I need to fight on, I need to focus and to bring myself to greater level..
School just started, it's been good so far.. haha.. New classes, with many new faces.. Great, I'm having different classes at different days.. hhaha.. this means that I'll meet up with more people, and thus a big network.. haha.. It'll be good to spot talents within these people.. I need them for next year!! haha.. Let's believe for a great breakthru for the club!! And God, please grant me wisdom to lead the team.. I'm excited, I want to bring these people to greater heights!! I hope that doors will be opened for me, great opportunities will come my way!! God, be with me, let's fight this fight together!! =) PP not done yet, I duno whether it can be done.. But I'm trusting God for a miracle!@$%#@$%$.. =)
So jia you jia you!! All the best guys!! Keep it up.. =)
Let's continue to fight together as one.. Not as indivduals, let's fight as a team!! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{7:06 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]