Tired of not being me..
Monday, August 6, 2007
Yo.. Quite a few days never blog le.. Feeling very tired, and was very very busy de last 2 days.. Was still sick, damn it.. It's like it had been months liao la! recovered then sick again.. Wth.. I totally hate the feelings on being sick! It caused me alot of problems, in sch, in work.. In everything i do..
I hate the feelings of not being myself.. I want to express myself! I do not want to wear any masks anymore, I'm not a hypocrite.. Nor i'm a Actor.. That's why, I'm going to do things my way, being myself and live my own life under my own control.. I'm ain't letting anyone to continue manipulating me! I'm not a dog, to some ****** people! i hate people trying to order me around doing things, treating people like dogs, or perhaps slaves? I'm a human, not a dog.. I have the right to listen or not listen to you.. I'm not obliged to do everything you asked me to do! Treat people as human.. Not as dogs or slaves! ! ! @!##%@#%!%
I just can't stand it anymore.. So many things are turning so so Wrong, and i duno why?
It's really time for me to let go some things and starts over again! I'm really tired of my life now, No fun, No joy, No love, No peace, No nothing! I dun wanna go on like that.. I'm goin after the things i WANNA DO, LOVE it and ENJOYING it.. Life is supposed to be fun, for you guys.. If you are not feeling that you have a life (feeling life-less) or your emotions are dying off (Emotion-less).. STOP AND THINK RIGHT NOW!!! As your friend, i can only say go find something you loved and starts doing them again.. If not you won't feel or find your life is meaningful! Get Alive again and Live a fulfilling life.. You only have one life, one Youth to live.. One chance to either make it or not.. We only have one time to be young and as a youth.. A time to live out our dreams, and we should while we can! And once your youth past, you'll regret of not going after your dreams.. Dream as you want, fulfill it! You have only one life to live, Why not live it to your fullest? I duno whether you guys will understand wad I mean here! But i really hope you guys will.. As this is my personal cries, in my heart and towards God..
For a long while, I had lost the touch of God, and I parted from Him and His ways.. I really regret and really need to repent.. I think it's really the time for me to go back and seek Him once again! Get back the Touch and His Presence.. Walking with Him once again! I missed the Presence of God.. And the Love no one can give but a gift from Heaven! And i know this time, my life gonna change again! For the better and for the most *perfect* life i should live.. To be living in the will of God and the way/ path He had planned for me! To see my Purpose and Destiny fulfilled! To live my Life as of the reason why i was born.. And there must be a purpose for me to be living here on Earth.. Every Creations has it's own purpose and reasons.. And I need to Seek it out from Him! Indeed He's the True vine, and I'm His branches.. Apart from Him, I'm nothing and can do nothing..
Jia Jun
"There must be reason why you are here!"
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:22 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]