<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simsons! Woo~la~la!

Thursday, August 2, 2007


Yo.. Wad's up guys.. Hope you guys are doing fine.. Saw some of you guys' blogs, and got to know many of you guys are sick.. So take care ya? Sick~ sick~ Go Away! Haha… I'm sick too.. And I dun like it! Who does anyway rite? Pardon me for not blogging for quite awhile.. Abit busy and tired everyday, so didn't have time to update.. But for get about it k? Cos I'm updating now! So there's something for you guys to be happy with and so cheer up alrite? Haha! Ok.. Here's a brief scenarios of my life for the past few days.. =)


Hmm.. For this week, finally gone back to school.. Felt abit strange, but ok la.. Felt very bored.. And only after one day and I'm felt dying to pon sch.. Haha.. So on Tue, I poned sch half way.. Nothing much happened on that 2 days la.. But it's on wed, my sch's holiday.. As on Tue was my sch's official opening.. And today I poned sch again.. =X


Ytd, which is Wed, my holiday.. Hahaha.. Went to Sentosa with some of my good friends in Rp, and had a good time there.. They are all "Chek Ark" people.. Haha.. You guys sure want to know wad they did to me rite? As I wasn't feeling well ytd.. So I said I refused to go into the water and I said I die also dun wan to go in.. While I was enjoying resting and feeling the sea breezes.. When I was hungry and tired.. So I took a bag of potato chips and when I wanted to open it and eat! Those fellows ran over and took me by my hands and legs.. Carried me to the sea, and threw me in.!!! I was OMG.. I tried to run, but I have no more strength to run liao, wanted to eat so that I got abit strength.. But they got me before I can do it.. So, oh well.. They got me, and threw me into de water.. I was fuming mad man! But I controlled my anger.. Haha.. It’s fun anyway! The feeling of being carried and throw into the water is good! And I knew they will do somehow! Lol.. And I know it's lame and I cant blame them as they said going to sentosa and not getting into the water, is like zzz! Now they made me have phobia to go sentosa liao! Lol..


We left sentosa after washing up at ard 5plus.. Went to Vivo city to catch a movie.. The Simsons' movie! It's Woo~la~la~!! It's damn hilarious la! I laughed throughout the movie la! It's damn funny can? Haha.. Spider Pig~ Spider Pig~.. OMG! I strongly recommend you guys go watch! It's worth the money! Hahaha.. I almost rolled on the floor laughing la! Rofl~ So after we buy our tickets for the 7pm slot, there's 11 of us bah.. 6 plus then.. So We rushed to eat at the food republic.. The place is not bad siax.. The ambience is very nice! Very old school and kampongish! Haha! After that we rushed to watch the movie.. Haha.. Rush here and there.. So funny, we like practically running here and there la! After the movie then home sweet home liao! 12 plus liao? Haha!

Movie on my mind now is the Ratatouille (anyone know it's opening date?), Rush Hours 3, 881 lol?, got alot la.. so many good movies, hope to watch them all! haha.. Anyone free to watch movies tght? haha! =)

Anyone wanna watch movie next week? Maybe on Tue or Wed bah.. We go watch Rush hours 3? Hahaha… A movie which can't be missed one! Hope to hear from you guys soon! =)
Tag if you are interested! So Peace out liao! Take care k? especially those who are sick! Get well soon! As much as for myself too! Get well soon my body! -.- LOL
See ya guys soon! =)



Jia Jun.Kef
"Love, Peace and Joy!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:24 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]