<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
KL and "O" Level Oral!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Hmm.. Thinking about this week, i very excited man.. First thing first, is that next week, on the Tue, it'll be the day where i go KL! whoohoo~~ WAAAAAHHH, Really can't wait for the day to come! haha.. I'm so So SO EXCITED.. No, I'm not going there for a hoilday or to play.. There are lots of stuffs for us to do! And i mean, serious stuffs.. Can't tell you guys wad I'm going to do, but it's gonna be a great time for me! All i can tell you guys is, i'm going there representing my Ministry in my church, which is the Security.. =) Oh, Damn! I'm damn excited man.. I'm really looking forward for it! Whoo~ hoo~ hoo~ KL, Here i come~~~!!!!

Hmm.. Next thing will be the "O" level Eng oral Exam.. Time really passes by fast! It's just a blink of my eyes, it's already the time for us to go for our "O"s once again! HAix.. But anyway! All the best to those who taking the exam. Mine is on the Fri, which is just 3 more days ahead! Needa go do some readings and oral practices! haha.. Best way to get ourselves warm up is to stretch our mouth randomly! I duno how to describe the actions, just open your mouth and stretch it! You'll get what i meant.. haha! =)

Later I'll be going to church for a prayer meeting.. Heard there's a good news to be announced.. I'm looking forward to the meeting later! Hope to hear a really great report! =) So just blog till here le. Take care guys! ALL the BEST once again! Jia you Jia You!

Jia Jun
"Obedience is better than sacrifices!"


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:03 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]