<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
JIA YOU, I CAN DO IT!!!

Friday, November 16, 2007


Hmmm... After all these UT grades popping out in my screen.. I'm kind of disappointed with the grades I'm getting now.. They are very important grades, just imagine 3 of this kind of grades have the weight of 50% of my overall grades?? I seriously do not know how to cope with the stress of just having 30 mins to do so much questions.. I seriously can't type very fast with great accuracy la! It's kind of unfair to me, when i see those who can type so fast without errors, while i'm like typing letters by letters with a very slow speed.. i think i would need to practice or attend some touch typing courses liao! if not, seriously i can't make it leh.. Hopefully everything will be good for the next 3 UT grades! I'm very concerned with my grades this time round as i had decided to stay in Rp for good! haha.. Dun ask me why, I just feel like doing so..! I know i can do it! All mighty mountains that come before me shall become leveled ground!! All the best for myself..! haha..

The reason why I blogged this post is to encourage and remind myself of the goodness of God! As i'm feeling quite down now, I'm just trying to lift my spirit up and continue going on with my day later! I really need strength... Let the weak say that they are strong!!! I'm strong in Jesus name! Yea! Nothing come against me shall prosper! I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength i need! And in all these, I'm more than a conquerer!!! No weapons that form against me shall prosper! Not discouragements, not feelings of defeats, not anything that come against me shall prosper! For in God, i find my refuge and peace.. I know God have a plan for me! A plan that gives me a future and a hope! And God would cause all things to work together for good to those who loves Him!!

Whooooo~~~ I'm feeling very pumped up now! I know i can go now and faces the giants before me!!! hahahaa! All the best to you guys too! jia you!


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{9:07 AM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]