I got it! yeah! really! woota!
Monday, February 18, 2008
oh my gosh.. I can't believe I got selected!! yay!!! so, as the website said, it's 80% chance that i can get into the job!! Ok, I'm going to be going for the next interview soon! which will confirm whether or not I can get into the job!!
Woot!! Pray for me, wish me luck guys! If you are interested in the job, write in the email to them too, you might not know you will be selected too! I'm over the moon now! hahaha.. jia you jia you jia you! I CAN DO IT!!! =) ALL THE BEST TO YOU GUYS TOO!!!
Omg, now i realised that the headquarter or the office is damn far from my hse.. It's at toa payoh! LOL.. I'm going for a Interview at 6.30.. Wish me luck.. =)
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{5:08 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]