<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6776228178755221875?origin\x3dhttp://asimpleman-kef.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh my gosh!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008


ok.. let me just calm down and relax.. I like a dumbass, always ask ppl to relax and not to worry.. yet keep stressing myself and worry so much.. Ok, it's for my interview later.. I'm afraid that i might screwed things up later.. duno why, just got a uneasy feeling about it.. haiz..

Ok, i'm worrying from my head to my toes.. what hairstyle i need, what clothing, shoes etcetera.. haiz.. Ok, I need to have confidence! I need to know that i can do it de! Jia you dude! =)
Ok, I'm leaving home at around 3.20.. reaching there abt 4.20.. giving myself a grace of 40mins.. to calm down and think through what i wanna say in the interview.

Wish me all the best alright? It's gonna be hardwork after i get the Job.. but until then, my heart is anxious for it to happen!! =) Just wanna say that, I'm gonna do sales.. So Guys, when i call you.. Never cup my calls k? LOL.. I hope you guys can help me out in my "sales business" as they called it.. It's just cookies! Not very expensive stuffs.. Hopefully, you guys will buy it from me.. Cos i think you guys are pretty much pumped up by the fat ANg baos you got in CNY.. LOL.. So wait for my calls! hahah!


Journey through this phase of my life @ |{2:03 PM|
---------------------------------------


The guy

About Me

  • Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
  • 20 yrs old
  • 10/03/89
  • 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management



Likes

FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion


Desires?

Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P




Tagboard



Friends

[[ W368 & W447 ]]

[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng


[[ Secondary Buddies ]]

[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen


[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]

[x]Jessica




Music



Reflection



Beautiful Memories



Credits

Designer| Blogger| Blogskins

Contact Me

kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]