IT IS FINISHED.....!!!!!!
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Woot.. Easter had been a great time for me.. The story of what JESUS had done for you and me.. It never fails to touch my heart again and again! ohh.. I'm so damn sad for not being able to watch the Expo Drama! So saddened la! haiz.. I really hope i can have a chance to see it.. =)
For now, I can say it boldly.. "I can run the race and finished it!".. hehe.. it's finally over.. But today remains the sacred day and the most meaning day of all!!!! Today is when JESUS rose from the dead, and today HE is still widely A-L-I-V-E!!!! No matter what, Jesus had died for you and I no matter we deserve or do we want it to happen.. He took the pain, the shame to die on the cross for everyone of us, 2000 years ago.. Without Him, I can never experience a second chance to start my life all over again; I'll never be who I am today.. He took upon Him on the cross all our sins and shame.. And in Him there's forgiveness of sins.. He said, "even if your sins are as red as scarlet/crimson, He can cleanse you and make it as white as snow!".. He did it for you and I, so that we can live again.. And once again we can be connected to GOD The FATHER in heaven, to live brand new lives pure and white as snow.. Today, you had been forgiven.. But you got to receive this love and the forgiveness for yourself! Jesus indeed is the answer for the world today...
The choice is up to you.. God Loves you, and this the reason why He sent Jesus to die for you and I.. And He's still loving you today.. There is forgiveness, only if you seek for it.. Jesus is now standing at the door of your heart and saying, "come on let Me come in!", in Him and Him only that you can find life, peace and joy but most importantly the power to live your life once again like a brand new person.. Only if you will allow this man, to just enter your heart, your life and BAMM, get your life totally revolutionized! I made that choice 6 years ago, and I'm glad to say God is alive and I got my second chance to live, and you can do the same too! ^^
God is good all the time, and all the time, God is good!! =)
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{10:58 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]