The Fight Got to Go On!!!!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
hmmmm.. The first thing i experience in the morning when I wake up was a splitting headache!! oh man.. I'm feeling so so tired and restless now.. I feel like I'm break down already.. But then, the fight got to go on.. that I know and I know my strength is not impt, cos I know God will Strengthens me!! That when I'm weak I can be strong, when I'm sick and I can be whole!! God take all my tiredness from my body.. Help me to be as sharp as eagles, help me to be as fit as a bull!! Lord, I life up my life to your loving hands.. And not my will but Your will be done! ^^
I'm gonna go and fight the war already! keep me in prayers my friends.. jia you for me.. I'll always keep you guys in prayers de.. jia you! So, LET'S GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:34 AM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]