Wanna know more about me??
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Hahaha.. I think I should really do this for the benefit of all.. ^^ A survey on my life.. LOL.. Sorry, It's been ages since i ever did this.. pardon me for all those lame question happening later.. haha.. I'm trying my best already.. =)
1. What's your name?
Kef Lit Jia Jun aka JJ aka kef.. (How lame can this be? lol..)
2. Where are you studying right now?
Republic poly (RP= Retarded Poly?? =.=)
3. What course are you in?
Hmm.. DSLM, Diploma in Sport and Leisure Management! ^^
4. How old are you?
19? just passed my b'dae.. ^^ (I'm feeelin old now.. awww)
5. What's your favorite food?
I love chocolates a lot!
6. What's your favorite drinks?
I prefer non-gasy drinks.. ^^ Green Tea is consider my favorite bah.. hahha..
7. So are you attached or?
Nope, Single.. (almost going to 6 years now?)
8. Why are you not attached? (if your ans is no for qns 6)
Hmm.. Made a vow to God to consecrate my life till the age of 20.. ^^
9. So do you have someone in mind?
YES.. But I hope she will never know.. =X
10. Have you ever thought of being with her?
Frankly speaking, of cos I do.. But I had held back for some reasons, yea.. ^^
11. So what are some of your plans now?
i) To Love and to Serve God wholeheartedly, to Love people fervently! ^^
ii) To be back in the CG ministry.. =)
12. Have you got any regrets in your life?
Yes, pretty much of my life was spent in regrets upon regrets.. But I never gave up, as God had never gave up on me! ^^
13. If you can turn back time, what are things you will do?
Althou I wish that I can reverse somethings in my life, but if I had the chance to live my life, I will still choose this path of mine! (Cos I know God never waste any experiences in our lives! He use them to mold & to shape us..)
14. What religion are you in?
I think It's pretty clear by now that you guys know I'm a Christian right? haha.. =)
15.Why are you in the religion you are in?
When I came to Christ.. I knew this was my destiny.. Christianity is about a relationship with God and not a "dead" traditional religion.. I felt God in my life and still feeling Him ever alive in my life, and I had a walk with Him! =) It's only in the presence of God that I found strength to move on in my life (a second chance in life), and a peace in my heart that surpass all understanding.. There're so many reasons, and I go on for years... hahaha.. ^^
16. What am I doing these days..?
I'm slacking while trying to find a job.. I blog alot, think alot, read alot! hehe.. ^^
17. What's in your mind right now?
How to get her out of my mind.. =X
18. What are you going to do after this?
To continue reading my book, and have a time where I can wait upon God once again! ^^
19. What's your emotions now?
Feeling abit confused, uncertain on what to do next! But yet, having faith in God.. (sound very contradicting right?)
20. What you wanna say in this last question of this survey?
thanks for reading thru.. I hope you got to know more on me.. hehe.. cheers! enjoy your days.. =)
I am who I am because of the Goodness of God in my life! I can only use my life to repay Him.. I love you LORD..!! I thank you for everything in my life.. No matter what may come my way, I'll stand by Your Word, swearing to my own hurts and never change! ^^
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{12:19 PM|
---------------------------------------
The guy
About Me
- Kef aka Jia Jun aka JJ
- 20 yrs old
- 10/03/89
- 3rd year RP student, Dip in Sports and Leisure Management
Likes
FAVES...
Chill out with friends
Spending quality time with myself
Reading self-help books
Enjoy music
Fashion
Desires?
Wishing List..
A for FYP
RU's biz to grow
Iphone
Mac Book
Good Camera
More Clothings
More friends
Girl of my heart =P
Tagboard
Friends
[[ W368 & W447 ]]
[x]CG Blog
[x]Jason Jiang
[x]Ying hua
[x]Li Xian
[x]Hui Xian
[x]Yi Qin
[x]Jeryee
[x]Yuen Leng
[[ Secondary Buddies ]]
[x]Chin Yang
[x]Chin Seng
[x]Shi Yun
[x]Ellen
[x]Nigel
[x]Yu Xuan
[x]Jia Qi
[x]Joen
[[ RP dudes and Babes ]]
[x]Jessica
Music
Reflection
Beautiful Memories
Credits
Designer|
Blogger|
Blogskins
Contact Me
kef_harvester@hotmail.com [FB/MSN/twitter]